Kazewo are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”), Kazewo are the data controller.
What types of information do we collect and how we use it?
As it is in our legitimate interests to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organization, we will use your information to:
- communicate with you via email or telephone;
- administer and provide services and customer support to our customers; or
- enforce our Website terms and conditions.
Technical usage information.When you visit the Website, we collect the information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information includes:
- your IP address;
- device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name, and type of operating system;
- mobile network information; and
- standard web information, such as your browser type and the pages you access on our Website.
We collect this information in order to:
- personalize our Website to ensure content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activity in connection with our Website and services to improve the Website;
- administer the Website and for internal operations, in order to conduct troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey analysis;
- keep the Website safe and secure; or
- measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others.
We ask that you not send us, and you not share, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., government-issued or financial account numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
In certain circumstances you have rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights. To exercise any of your rights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, or whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us erased from our database. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
- Access: You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with.
- Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed.
- Erasure: You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the following circumstances: where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data, we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent, we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing, you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing or you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.). Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.
About legal policy
Kzewo operations and data centers are sourced from the Netherlands and we will be protected by local laws and regulations. If you have any commercial notice or copyright dispute, you can contact Email: email@example.com